I got another award. Yeah! I actually was given this award about a week ago. I was nominated by Louise at http://louiseagnes.com . I also love her blog. She takes some amazing pictures. You have to check it out.
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves. Skipping, You all should know be by now. 🙂
2. Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you. OK
3. Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to. Skipping, I just nominated some blogs and I don’t want be one of those chain mailly blog award people, but I do love getting them. I nominated some blogs at a later date.
4. Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post. Go to their page and tell them. Skipping, see #3
5. No tag backs. Darn that’s no fun. 🙂
Questions from Louise
- Are you breaking the law if you drive past those road signs that say “Do Not Pass”? You would think so. I guess it all depends on the way you look at it.
- What is the #1 most played song on your iPod? Fly Like an Eagle, SEAL
- What is one of your favorite quotes? I like my own quotes the best. “Life as I Live It” or “Be a better person today than you were yesterday”
- What do you absolutely hate doing? I don’t think there anything I absolutely hate. I do what needs to be done and if it something I don’t want to do, I just don’t do it. I like to spend my time doing things that have a positive affect on me.
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? I spend that 30 minutes thinking of what needs to be done. I like to be productive.
- What is you most proud about? My personality. I am so proud of myself. 🙂 If I don’t love me, who will. 🙂
- What is the hardest thing you have even done? It seems like everything I do is hard. I have learned to teach myself things that I don’t know how to do and that can be hard. I guess having babies would be the hardest. 🙂
- When was the last time you were nervous? Whenever I talk in front of people I get a little nervous. The feeling passes quickly. So that would have been when I had to do a presentation at a meeting here about the Zombies run. I was trying to convince my boss to purchase shirts for our group.
- What story does your family always tell about you? My family has so many great stories. I love listening to them all.
- What is the best part of waking up? The quietness! 🙂 I love the quite in the mornings.
- Three words to describe you? Loving, Helpful, Friendly
There you have it. I actually have not been an avid blogger for that long. So I don’t want to bombard my new fellow bloggers just yet. And also I just sent out nominations for an award so I will send it out at a later date.
I just wanted to say thank you again. I really appreciate.
Love, Peace & Hair Grease
Your Lurvly & Lovable Lotus Lizzy 🙂